Approach: I take a simple approach to coaching, aligning my instruction with your goals. Whether it’s putting, chipping, bunker play, wedges, irons, specialty shots, or driver, I believe it’s my job as a coach to identify the reason(s) you are not meeting your goals, help you understand the reason(s), and offer solutions to help improve and instill confidence. Every student is different, including their goals and their unique swing. I do not believe in a set standard or prescribe to one swing methodology, but I do believe there are conditions (especially related to impact) that are observed in the most successful golfers.
- 1hr Private Lesson – $80 (Series of 3 for $200) **typically 1.5hrs for 1st-time**
- 9-Hole Playing Lesson – $150
- Online Plans – $49 for 7-Day Pass or Monthly Plan – $99
- 1hr Junior Lesson (Ages 13-18) – $60
- 1/2hr Junior Lesson (Ages 7-12) – $40